[Cu-wireless] PrismII/Linksys WPC11 on Soekris Net4521

stephane at shimaore.net stephane at shimaore.net
Thu Oct 3 21:54:54 CDT 2002

Hi,

Got the Linksys WPC11 (ver.3) today. I modified the startup scripts to add
wlan0/wlan1 (I'm using the hostap_cs driver for now), and it seems to be
working.

Dave, that also means we should be able to use the PrismII card you got,
now.

I'll be posting the new images a little bit later (probably tomorrow).
S.

PS: So we now support (=tested) Aironet 340 & 350, Orinoco, and Linksys
WPC11. I'm not planning to spend much more time testing cards at this
time, unless somebody has a need for the net4521 with an unsupported card.
I really need to test with the other nodes to make sure we have a working
solution. Where are the nodes you guys already installed?