[Cu-wireless] ISO hosting

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Aug 19 14:55:08 CDT 2003

I'd suggest a mirroring scheme. Host it at all available places, put
links to all those places on our web page and go from there. You could
even continue to use my server as the master if you needed to and have
the mirrors staggeredly pull from my server at 3am. That'd take care
of any access issues that might exist.

This is not urgent. I'm leaving town until Monday, tomorrow. So I
can't set anything up but if ya'll set something up that'd be
awesome. Otherwise I'll try to help when I return.