[Cu-wireless] NEED 64MB CompactFlash Card ASAP:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ojctech.com
Wed Aug 27 17:26:55 CDT 2003

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Chase Phillips wrote:

> How soon?  Mine's not on me so I won't get to it until 5:30 or so, but I'd
> be happy to let you borrow it if it can be of any use to you.

would you be able to drop it by the IMC (anytime before 9pm tonight) or
just put it in my mailbox (412 west illinois st)?  the goal is to get one
of the new outdoor wireless enclosures working in time for our meeting
with the city on friday -- unfortunately, the CF cards we bought are not
compatible with the soekris board.

let me know,

--sascha