[Cu-wireless] hook me up!

ISEN/Laura Huth isen at isenonline.org
Thu Jul 31 11:46:01 CDT 2003

Sascha or whomever,
I need to get a wireless hook up at my house. What do I need to do
other than email you folks at this address? I'm at 808 S. Race, and
the house is open. Feel free to just do what you need to do, and send
me a bill. Thanks!
Laura

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
       LAURA HUTH
       lhuth at prairienet.org

I hold Representative Coffees the first Tuesday of every month to
meet with citizens in an informal setting.

The next Representative Coffee will be Tuesday, August 5 from 7-9pm.
We will be meeting at Lincoln Square Mall to continue the discussions
about the past, present, and future of the Mall.

change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
-Margaret Mead