[Cu-wireless] Stuff to donate to the cause (oh yeah, & I'm moving, so you know what that means)

Illustrious niteshad niteshad at linuxmail.org
Wed Jun 25 22:08:15 CDT 2003

Hello everyone,

For those who don't already know, I'm moving back to Michigan this weekend, at least temporarily while I search nationally for a permanent job.  I've got some stuff to donate to CU-wireless, but don't know the best place and time to drop it off.  Here's what I have:

3 rolls of Radio Shack Coaxial Cable Connector Sealant (aka "goo")

2 Western Digital/Intel 16-bit EISA-bus 10 Mb/s Ethernet cards  (might be good as the wired Ethernet interface in a router)

3 CD-ROM drives (2 4x drives and one 8x drive)

Also, I'm loading the truck on Friday and will provide ice cold pop and beer to anyone willing to help out.  I pick up the truck at 10:00am.  If you'd like to help, please let me know via email at: mlenigan01(at)sprintpcs(dot)com.

Even though I'm venturing beyond the range of CU-wireless's network (actually, now that I think about it, I was always beyond the range of the main network ;) I still believe in the network design we've developed.  Right now, I think of myself as being something akin to a coral larva, casting about on the waves to seed a new colony (wireless network) elsewhere. Best wishes and best of luck in the future growth of the network here in Urbana-Champaign.

and as always, best regards,

Mark Lenigan
http://www.linuxmail.org/