[Cu-wireless] RE: Community Wireless Network Application: (fwd)

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Oct 3 11:36:17 CDT 2003

FYI:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 16:56:28 +0200
From: IP Toolsets <toolsets at osieurope.org>
To: Sascha Meinrath <sascha at ucimc.org>
Subject: RE: Community Wireless Network Application:

-----Original Message-----
From: Sascha Meinrath [mailto:sascha at ucimc.org]
Sent: 30 September 2003 21:59
To: IP Toolsets
Subject: Community Wireless Network Application:

Thank you for submitting a proposal to the Open Society Institute's toolsets
RFP process.

This note is to acknowledge that we have received your proposal, and to let
you know that we will be in touch if we have further questions.  Due to the
large number of proposals, we will be contacting all participants with
results between December 1st and December 10th, 2003.

Best regards,
OSI Information Program
Toolsets
Dear OSI Staff,

Attached is a copy fo the Community Wireless Network's application for the
Grants for Social Software Development RFP.  Please feel free to contact
me if you have any further questions or need any further information.

Take care,

--Sascha Meinrath
Community Wireless Network