[Cu-wireless] MIT Roofnet article at TechnologyReview.com

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ojctech.com
Tue Sep 2 13:58:52 CDT 2003

Just a quick follow-up -- the software is open source and available for
download at: http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/grid/software.html

It seems to me that we may want to have one of our Linux-savvy folks take
a look at it.  I would also love to know if there are solutions that can
be implemented into our own software or whether we should have folks
working on a separate fork (if people are interested).

Thoughts?

--Sascha