[Cu-wireless] argh

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Mon Sep 8 18:37:44 CDT 2003

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 06:01:20PM -0500, Zachary C. Miller wrote:
> Once again the CU Wireless ISO's are being downloaded simultaneously
> by 2 different people and it's killing my upstream bandwidth.
>
> What happened to the mirroring plan?

A few people volunteered servers and ideas.

The other day I wrote a program that copies its input to its output
with token-bucket regulation. You could write a simple CGI script which
uses the program to slow ISO downloads. I will send you the source,
if you like.

I thought that you were going to do IP bandwidth-shaping on groogroo?