[Cu-wireless] sat meeting to-dos:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sat Apr 3 13:56:51 CST 2004

hey all,

here's several to-dos coming out of our saturday meeting:

paul king -- we need to update our node map with the following two nodes
(which are located east of vine):  508 E. Green & 604 E. Elm

bryan cribbs -- get the updated CD-ROM versions (internet connected &
non-internet connected) up on the downloads page.

ben freid -- will help out with cu-wireless-support requests.

sascha meinrath -- update news stories, add IP schema to downloads page
[done & done].

anything else?

--sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & President      *      Project Manager