[Cu-wireless] Allied Media Conference Invite:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Apr 9 21:29:56 CDT 2004

Hi all,

The 2004 Allied Media Conference will take place this June 18-20th.
Folks should definitely check it out.  I will be going and it would be
great to have other folks from Chambana come.  I've been talking with the
conference organizers and they're interested in having a wireless session.
If folks are interested let me know and I'll set this up.

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & President      *      Project Manager