[Cu-wireless] project: fix !@#$ Quagga point-to-multipoint mode

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Sun Apr 25 15:33:34 CDT 2004

Quagga is a branch of the Zebra routing software.  All new development
happens there.  I want for us to move to Quagga, soon.  Trouble is,
it seems there has been a regression in Quagga's point-to-multipoint
mode in Quagga.  Or else our configuration is sloppy.  Or both.  In any
event, we cannot get routes to propagate.  It's not a big deal right now:
Zebra 0.93b works fine for us.  But we need for Quagga (or our configs)
to be fixed.  Somebody want to tackle this?