[Cu-wireless] Video on-line

Stephane Alnet stephane at shimaore.net
Wed Apr 28 14:53:37 CDT 2004

Hi,

Just wanted to let folks know that I changed servers for the
http://www.shimaore.net/ website and that the new site will have the
video posted on-line. The MPEG-4 file will be accessible directly from
http://www.shimaore.net/CUWireless once the DNS updates have propagated
(so within 48hrs). The DV file will also be there for people who would
like to include the sequence in other works (remember the license is
Creative Commons Attribute-ShareAlike). Please be gentle and download
the file (once) if you want to play it more than once.. (Hint: both
files are above 50MB.) The site still has the complete work I did on
Linux and the Soekris4521 a couple years ago, if people are
interested... :]

Let me know if anything appears to be broken within the next few days.
Changing web servers is always experimental by nature.
Stéphane

--
Mayotte, Océan Indien - http://stephane.alnet.free.fr/