[CUWiN] Re: Node locations?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Aug 19 07:43:22 CDT 2004

> > alas, it's not up to date.  we actually need someone to update it with
> > new node locations.  if anyone is interested in working on this,
> > please let me know.
>
> Even if it's not graphical, having the node locations posted would be
> nice.  Do you have locations planned for all the nodes that were built
> at the assembly party last month?

we do have a node map (just needs some updates).  we also have a
non-graphical listing; but it contains people's contact information, so we
don't make that publicly accessible.  however, i'm hopeful that the
graphical map will be updated soon; once route visualization is done (by
the end of the calendar year), we'll be able to have real-time information
available.

as for node locations, we're still looking for potential hosts -- we keep
a list of all of them and are expanding the network as we find good
locations.  i also drew up an initial map for the 25 node locations from
the City of Urbana yesterday, so that will be an important addition to the
network.

--sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & Pres.  *  Project Coordinator  *  Project Manager