[CUWiN] cheap 11b stuff at Best Buy

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Wed Dec 22 01:11:00 CST 2004

I happened to be at Best Buy today and noticed that D-Link 802.11b
wireless cards (both PCI with rubber duck and PCMCIA card) were $5
after rebate! D-Link 802.11b access points were $10 after rebate.

Basically this stuff was the only b-only gear they even had in stock
so I think they're trying to clear it out.

They cost more like $30 and $50 respectively before rebate (don't
remember the exact amounts) so you probably have to pay sales tax on
the full amount. But still...good deals.