[Cu-wireless] Community Wireless Network BIG Meeting:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Feb 12 09:41:28 CST 2004

Hi all,

Last week we had our site visit from the Open Society Institute.  The
visit went extremely well and the intensive programming phase of the
project will begin on March 1, 2004!  We are looking to do a press release
on Monday and a press conference announcing the grant on Wednesday morning
at 9am at OJC Technologies (115 W. Main St.).

OJC has gratiously offered development space for the CWN, so we now have a
permanent base for working on stuff, building equipment, etc.  And I think
it would be a great idea for us to all meet as a group (and perhaps do a
live IRC hookup for folks who can't make the local meeting) to talk about
future directions for the project, ideas, how to best utilize our skills,
etc. etc. etc.

So, here are a few times that have worked in the past.  If you can't make
a time (but would _definitely_ be at the meeting if it were at a different
time), please let me know.

Friday 		Feb 20 6pm
Saturday	Feb 21 Noon
Saturday 	Feb 21 2pm
Saturday	Feb 21 4pm
Sunday		Feb 22 Noon

It's only worth meeting as a group if we can get a minimum of a half-dozen
folks there, so let me know -- I'll try to find a time that works for the
maximum number of folks.

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & President	 *	Project Manager