[Cu-wireless] VoIP overview

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sat Feb 14 19:08:37 CST 2004

If we were to go with an SIP implementation, what would the next steps be?
Does the work we'll be doing on the OSI-portion of CWN development cover
some of the areas that we'd need to work on?  Are there places where we
could use the OSI stuff as a stepping stone for future VoIP developement?
I'm just trying to get an idea for what would be required to make this
happen.  Once a system of this sort is created, it will fundamentally
change the way phone and Internet systems interoperate, and this presents
an amazing opportunity for our work to have meaningful real-world impacts.

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & President	 *	Project Manager