[CUWiN] Node Construction Party: Saturday, July 17 -- Noon -- CUWiN offices.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sun Jul 11 12:46:09 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Next Saturday is the CUWiN monthly meeting; however, we'd like to switch
things up a little bit.  We are expecting a major shipment of node
equipment to arrive this week and we need help with assembly and getting
them ready for deployment.  As added incentive, we're providing free Pizza
and beverages for anyone who wants to help.  Whether you can barely hold a
screwdriver or are an expert electrical engineer, we could use your help.

If you're wondering what's entailed, check out this handy-dandy guide:
http://www.cuwireless.net/node_setup.html (the page is about 600k)

Team CUWiN will be giving overviews of the equipment (which is
exceptionally cool), teaching folks how to build your own nodes, answering
questions, eating pizza, etc.  Please RSVP to me if you plan to come so we
can make sure to have ample food for everyone.  If you're interested in
getting involved with the CUWiN project, this is an excellent opportunity
to get your hands dirty, meet the team, and get a fairly good
understanding for the equipment we are using.

Let me know if you can make it:

Saturday July 17, 2004 -- Noon
115 West Main St., Second Floor
PIZZA & WIRELESS NODES

All are welcome,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & Pres.  *  Project Coordinator  *  Project Manager