[CUWiN] REMINDER -- Node Construction Party: Noon Saturday, July 17 @ CUWiN offices.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Jul 15 17:56:56 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

This Saturday CUWiN is hosting the first-ever node construction party.
CUWiN will provide free Pizza and beverages for anyone who comes to help.
Whether you can barely hold a screwdriver or are an expert electrical
engineer we need your help.

If you're wondering what's entailed, check out this construction guide:
http://www.cuwireless.net/node_setup.html (the page is about 600k)

CUWiN developers will be giving overviews of our equipment, teaching folks
how to build your own nodes, answering questions, eating pizza, etc.
Please RSVP (if you plan to come just drop me a quick e-mail) so we can
ensure ample food for everyone.  If you're interested in getting involved
with the CUWiN project, this is an excellent opportunity to get your hands
dirty, meet other community wireless affectionados, and get a fairly good
understanding of the equipment we are using.

Let me know if you can make it:

Saturday July 17, 2004 -- Noon
115 West Main St., Second Floor
PIZZA & WIRELESS NODES

All are welcome,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & Pres.  *  Project Coordinator  *  Project Manager