[CUWiN] photos from node construction party:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Jul 19 23:07:00 CDT 2004

hi everyone,

the node construction party was a tremendous success.  a dozen folks came
out for the 1st CUWiN node construction party.  it was especially great to
talk with some of the new folks who came.  with everyone's help, we were
able to build multiple finished nodes, mount all 50 antennas, and create
even better techniques for constructing the nodes.  pictures are available
at:

http://www.cuwireless.net/~bryan/images/20040717

this is my favorite:

http://www.cuwireless.net/~bryan/images/20040717/IMG_1391.JPG

also, as an added bonus, one of our omni-directional antennas came loose
and we had to take it apart in order to glue it back together.  if you've
ever wondered what's in the middle of the PVC casing, pictures are now
available.

we still need to have an ethernet cabling and node attachment
get-together, so stay-tuned for the 2nd CUWiN node construction party to
be announced in a few weeks.

thanks to everyone who came!

--sascha