[Cu-wireless] new cd-rom image up!

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Mar 2 12:16:59 CST 2004

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Michael Brunelle wrote:

> Here's another:
>
> http://www.prairienet.org/~brunelle/cuwireless/staboot-01-Mar
> -2004a.iso.gz

excellent -- keep them coming.

also, several folks have mentioned having old computers and wanting to set
up their own nodes.  i am very hopeful that we'll see several new nodes
coming online over the next few months that are being put up by individual
community members.

--sascha

> On Mar 2, 2004, at 11:43 AM, Sascha Meinrath wrote:
> >
> > Awesome!  The more mirrors the better -- we're about to send out a
> > national press release, so it would be extremely useful to have several
> > mirrors up of the latest images.
> >
> > --Sascha

Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & President      *      Project Manager
Acorn Active Media Foundation   ***     Eggplant Active Media
www.acornactivemedia.com         *      www.eggplantmedia.com