[Cu-wireless] Grant Possibility for CWN from NSF:

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 2 15:35:15 CST 2004

It looks like the proposal has to be submitted by a US college or
university.  In our case, I'm guessing that means UIUC.  It requires the
PI (or co-PI) to be a "senior institutional administrator (dean or
higher)."  Do we already have an eligible person who's willing to do this?
LIS could be a good partner, and they have one person who's a dean
(Unsworth) and some associate deans.  Curt McKay is wonderful, and Linda
Smith seemed nice when I met her.

Wendy