[Cu-wireless] Info System Discussion

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 12 14:02:16 CST 2004

Hi, I know that there's no meeting scheduled this weekend, but I wondered
if anyone would be willing to get together to discuss some C-U wireless
issues.  Going out to eat somewhere might be good - I'm pretty
open-minded.  At this point, I'm trying to gather input about what our
information system should do so I can start planning and implementation.
It would be helpful to brainstorm and get feedback from interested people.

Any volunteers or restaurant suggestions?

Thanks,
Wendy