[Cu-wireless] Re: CU-Wireless Digest, Vol 2, Issue 11

James Tuttle jtuttle at prairienet.org
Sat Mar 13 15:45:28 CST 2004

User Support, formerly Instructional Technology Office, of the Grad School
for Library and Information Science  has been using rt
for a year or more and it's been a pretty postive exprience.  It's my
understanding that it is very tweakable for customized deployment.  We may
have had some reliability issues, but it may not have been due to rt.
Everyone seems very satisfied with the use of queues to hand tickets
between departments and the ability to assign and take possession of
tickets have been highly useful.

--
--James Tuttle
User Services           |       Prairienet