[Cu-wireless] GRANTS: Wireless Grant Schedule & Info:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Mar 15 15:01:28 CST 2004

Hi everyone,

Here's the master list of grant due dates over the next few months.:

IL -- Digital Divide Grant Application:
http://www.illinoisbiz.biz/tech/tech_eliminate.html
Due April 13, 2004

NSF -- Programmable Wireless Networks:
http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2004/nsf04540/nsf04540.htm
Due April 14, 2004

NSF -- Partnerships for Innovation:
http://www.nsf.gov/pubsys/ods/getpub.cfm?nsf04556
Due May 17, 2004

NSF -- Small Business Innovation Research
http://www.nsf.gov/pubsys/ods/getpub.cfm?nsf04551
http://www.eng.nsf.gov/sbirspecs/IT/it.htm (additional info page)
Due June 9, 2004

I think we should focus on the April 14, 2004 Programmable Wireless
Network grant, using materials from that for the Digital Divide Grant.
Who is interested in working on this?  Ideally, we could really use
several folks with successful NSF grant-writing experience.

Let me know,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & President      *      Project Manager