[Cu-wireless] [Call for suggestions] Musique for videos

Stephane Alnet stephane at nospam.shimaore.net
Sat Mar 20 14:05:05 CST 2004

Hi,

We're trying to put out the first CU-Wireless for next Friday (that's
six days). I'd like to get suggestion(s) from the group for bands or
artists or (even better) songs that we could use freely for the
video(s).

The artist(s) would get credits in the closing sequence as usual; the
video is non-commercial; the video would get visibility through Seattle
Wireless TV, potentially Urbana Public TV, and probably other outlets.

I know about Creative Commons[1] and similar projects/repositories. But
what I really need are _specific_ songs we could use as background /
overlay. Audience will be the general public.

Also send as many ideas as you'd like since we have other projects in
the pipeline for which we're going to have the same need.

Thanks,
S.

[1] http://creativecommons.org/license/music

--