[Cu-wireless] Souce Code

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Sat May 8 22:55:12 CDT 2004

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 02:17:26PM -0400, Umberto Malesci wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a Master student at MIT and I'm working on ad hoc networks. I would
> interested in looking at your implementation and doing some test with it.
> I was wondering if you can provide me a  copy of your source code or grant
> me access (maybe read-only) to your cvs repository.
> I look forward hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Umberto,

Great.  Zach will be announcing that the CVS repository has been
published soonish.  Sorry for the delay.

Recently I have sent a rough draft of a HSLS packet format to the
mailing list.  It might interest you.  Any comments/criticisms would be
appreciated.  I will be following up with new drafts based on comments
received, soon.