[CUWiN] Anonymous CVS and SVN access

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Fri Oct 1 18:35:04 CDT 2004

Please note that anonymous CVS and SVN access are now both available.

Anonymous CVS has been available for some time but until recently
updates have been broken.

Anonymous CVS is hosted by Source Forge:

Information: http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=89823
Web CVS Viewer: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/wireless

To checkout use these commands:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/wireless login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/wireless co cuw-trunk

Don't forget that you should use "cvs update -dP" when updating to
make sure you get the right directories in your tree.

Anonymous SVN is hosted on cuwireless.net:

Browsable URL: http://svn.cuwireless.net/svn/cuw
svn checkout http://svn.cuwireless.net/svn/cuw/trunk

Both repositories are READ-ONLY. Please submit patches to this email
list for discussion and eventual inclusion by the core developers.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - Vote for Greens for Champaign County Board!
  Zach Miller   - District 9 (Urbana)    - http://votezach.org

   (DISCLAIMER: Political endorsements in my .sig are mine and mine
    alone and do not represent the views of the UC-IMC, the CU
    Wireless project, OJC Technologies, Acorn Collective, WEFT,
    Chambana.net, or any other organization that I may or may not be
    representing in the body of my email.)