[CUWiN] CUWiN Meeting Saturday: Noon -- 115 W. Main St., Second Floor

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Oct 13 21:00:30 CDT 2004

Hi all,

We're quickly coming up on the third Saturday of the month again!  If
there's interest it would be great to have a brief one-hour meeting to
discuss next steps for the CUWiN project, give status updates, and get
folks involved who'd like to help out.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED -- then this is the meeting
you've been waiting for.  There's been an incredible amount of interest in
the project over the past two months and we want to be able to hook in
folks who want to help.

What:  CUWiN Monthly Meeting
Where: CUWiN Offices -- 115 West Main Street, Second Floor
When:  Noon on Saturday the 16th
Who:   Anyone interested in the CUWiN project (see: www.cuwireless.net)
Why:   To get involved, get updates, find out more, etc.

--Sascha

P.S.  We expect to have a new stable "developers' build" of the software
available for download by meeting time.  Stay tuned!

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & Pres.   *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst