[CUWiN] parkland?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Sep 13 11:32:01 CDT 2004

Hi Ellie,

> This semester I will be in student government at Parkland, and I'm just
> wondering if there is the chance that there could be a node or something
> set up at parkland for student use?  I also work at the info desk and
> I've had a lot of students asking about it.

Parkland is a bit outside of our coverage area for our main wireless
cloud.  However, there's no reason why you couldn't set up your own
"satellite wireless could" at Parkland.  I've talked with various Parkland
administrators over the past couple years and they've been interested in
the CUWiN network and finding ways to get involved.  I'm pretty sure that
if Parkland students went to them and asked to set up a few wireless
points, I think they'd be interested.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & Pres.  *  Project Coordinator  *  Project Manager