[CUWiN] Questions regarding wireless networking assistance

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Sep 29 12:23:10 CDT 2004

Hi Ray,

It sounds like there may be some interest in starting a "Wireless Cloud"
out in your area.  Given the economies of scale that are possible with
sharing bandwidth, getting a T1 connection and then sharing the connection
sounds quite viable.  In terms of how to run the system and/or set up an
additional network to the CUWiN non-profit, I'd be willing to talk more
with you about this.  I'm heading to Washington, DC this week; but will be
back after the first week of October.  If you'd like to meet and talk
more feel free to contact me directly.

--Sascha Meinrath
Project Coordinator
CUWiN
www.cuwireless.net

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & Pres.   *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst