[CUWiN] Antenna

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Feb 18 12:07:21 CST 2005

Hi Indra (et al.),

CUWiN's put a lot of documentation online at:

http://www.cuwireless.net/documentation

It'll answer a lot of basic questions (and provide recommendations -- for
example, CUWiN uses omni-directional antennas, but this is based upon our
own topolographical layout) you might have about setting up a CUWiN-based
network.  For those who are interested in helping develop the software you
may want to check out the CUWiN developers' list archives at:

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst