[CUWiN] FreeNet Router Project

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Jan 6 23:58:59 CST 2005

Hi Dan,

Thanks for sending this out, I have several conference calls coming up
over the next week talking with potential partners who could build a
sub-$100 that could handle all of this once specs are figured out.
Ideally, I'd like to see a device that'll meet the needs of many different
groups, not just CUWiN.  It would be extremely useful to have hardware
specs to refer to during these conversations -- anyone want to throw in
their thoughts about what this might look like?

--Sascha