[CUWiN] Adding user filesystem

Peter Barry barpeter1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 08:45:39 CST 2005

Hello,
I am using the 128MB CF CUWiN staboot. I would like to
create a new filesystem to accomadate some new files
(my files, other than the CUWiN standard files)

The existing filesystems are limited to 29MB. Here is
the output from command:
df -h
Filesystem Size Used Avail   Capacity Mounted on
/dev/wd01   29M  29M  -1.3M   104%    /
mfs:8       47K  42K  4.5K     90%    /dev
/etc        29M  29M  -1.3M   104%    /permanent/etc

I would like to add a new filesystem that can utilize
the rest of the available space on the CF, beyond the
29M.

What would be the proper way to do this.

Thanks....