[CUWiN] net4501

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Mar 9 09:53:52 CST 2005

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Scott Wendrick wrote:

> Does it need to have 64mb flash?  All of mine have the 32mb sandisk
> flash. If it wont work does anyone have any suggetions on what i can run
> for a wifi ap or mesh solution on these boards

If you get the right geometry, the software will run on a 32MB card.  Only
thing is that you need a 64MB or larger card to do online upgrades (which
will save time in the longrun).  Check out the documentation page:
http://www.cuwireless.net/documentation/ -- it'll run you through the
process.

--Sascha