[CUWiN] Statewide Community Tech Assn Meeting: 2pm May 5th in Champaign.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon May 2 18:14:23 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Thought folks on this list would be interested in this event.

--Sascha

***

Thursday, May 5, 2005

2:00 p.m.

Room 131 LIS Building

501 East Daniel Street

Champaign, IL

Michael Maranda (President, Association for Community Networking;
President, CTCNet Chicago Chapter; and Co-Chair, Illinois Community
Technology Consortium) and Paul Adams (Director, Prairienet Community
Network) are hosting this meeting for individuals interested in community
technology. We will be talking about forming a statewide association, the
existing tech legislation and how we can get support in Springfield for
funding.

Related Links:

Prairienet
http://www.prairienet.org

Association for Community Networking
http://www.afcn.org

Chicago CTCNet
http://www.ctcnetchicago.org

Illinois Community Technology Consortium
http://www.ilctc.org

UI Community Informatics Initiative
http://ilabs.inquiry.uiuc.edu/ilab/cii