[CUWiN] Nostaligia Time: Cleaning the Old IMC, Monday, 5pm, Last Chance to Remove Stuff!

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon May 30 20:11:51 CDT 2005

David,
I can let you into the building at either 2:30 or 5pm Tuesday -- let me
know.

However, I think the power supply and the cable/wiring to it are the
only items inside the building. I can take the power supply out and get
the cable outdoors, if there is a way to do that without cutting the
conmnecter off. Otherwise, I'll cut it off. I can drop that off for you
at your office, if you want me to.

I assume you'll organize a party to retrieve the node from the roof later?
Mike Lehman