[CUWiN] Hack Night @ IMC 6PM on April 19, 2006

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 02:02:47 CDT 2006

Hey all,

I don't know about you but I would like to see another hack night
soon.  Following the National Summit for Community Wireless Networks
that took place last weekend I know I have lots to talk about.  I
think it would be a good to identify what people want to get out of
their involvement with this project and hopefully find items they can
participate in.  With the weather warming up and days lasting longer
there is lots we are able to do outside with nodes to work on and
clouds to connect.  Seth is talking about making a Menards run to
build a biquad or two for our primestar dishes.  David has quite a few
cool things going on with the CUWiN software development.  Wendy wants
to work on sprucing up our documentation.  We are about to upgrade the
IMC to a 6mbps downstream 1mbps upstream connection which means the
mysterious media server is one step closer to getting out there.
Don't forget, showing up gets you some free pizza and a free dose of
geekness.  Please reply with what you would like to see at the next
hack meeting.

Here's the details:

When: 6pm-??? on April 19, 2006

Where: The IMC -- 202 South Broadway Ave. (AKA "The Post Office", AKA "The big
neo-greco-old-federal-looking-building with the big pillars) -- enter through
the main door.  Downtown Urbana.

What: CUWiN Hack Night

Who: CUWiN experts and neophytes, tech-geekery & Luddites, the wirelessly
curious, interested & addicted.

Please come, bring all things interesting.  RSVP if you'd like pizza.

Hope to see you then!

--
Daniel