[CUWiN] [Newbie] Cuwin c koi ?

Ross Musselman rgmussel at cuwireless.net
Thu Apr 13 11:42:53 CDT 2006

Dear Mr. Michelin:

Greetings from CUWiN!

Please tell me more about your project. We think Martinique might be an
ideal place to install a wireless mesh network, but more details about your
project would be extremely helpful. Specifically, what city are you
developing a network for? What kind of support do you have? What kind of
access are you looking to provide? (For example, are you trying to give
Internet access to people on the street or are you trying to give businesses
an information backbone to reach the Internet?)

I am not sure what information about our mesh network solution you are
seeking. Our website, http://www.cuwireless.net/, should be helpful in
answering some of the basic questions (what is wireless mesh, how does it
route information, etc.), especially our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
page, http://www.cuwireless.net/faq. One thing that isn't quite clear from
the FAQ is that our nodes make ad hoc connections. If you have more specific
questions, I will be happy to try to answer them. If I can't answer them, I
will find people who can.

Thank you again for contacting us! Please stay in touch and don't hesitate
to ask if we can be of assistance to you.

Sincerely,

Ross

Ross Musselman
CUWiN