[CUWiN] SavetheInternet.com -- sneak peek:
sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Apr 21 08:44:44 CDT 2006
Here’s a first peak at the savetheinternet.com Web site due to launch Monday.
Here are some of the Web site’s features:
* Statement of Principles:
* The SavetheInternet.com Blog: http://www.savetheinternet.com/blog/
Featuring regular updates and commentary on the state of the
campaign. The blog is also a tool for feedback and discussion from
activists and organizers.
* The Coalition Profile: http://www.savetheinternet.com/=coalition
Keeping tabs on our growing numbers
* F.A.Q.: http://www.savetheinternet.com/=faq
Untangling often complex issues of network neutrality
* Press: http://www.savetheinternet.com/=press
Gallery of Coalition press releases and coverage
* Action: http://action.freepress.net/campaign/savethenet
Petition to Congress
* Map: http://www.savetheinternet.com/=map
An interactive guide to tracking House Commerce Committee votes
and calling Representatives.
* Coalition Sign Up: *Tell other organizations to join the
Coalition at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=675152044966
At the moment we’re more than 40 organizations. We expect this number to
increase in size and scope before we officially “launch” the Coalition
during a Monday press event.
Policy Analyst * Project Coordinator * President
Free Press *** CUWiN *** Acorn Active Media
www.freepress.net * www.cuwireless.net * www.acornactivemedia.com
More information about the CU-Wireless