[CUWiN] 0.6.0 and > crashing on soekris

simon-cuw at uc.org simon-cuw at uc.org
Tue Feb 7 14:24:36 CST 2006

I'm going to get myself voted off the island soon...

The Soekris' I'm working with are stable on 0.5.7, but I've found the
0.6.0 release and nightlies are crashing. Once they restart, the console
starts spitting out this messages nonstop until I power cycle them, or
they crash a second time:

ath0: hardware error; resetting

At which point, the cycle repeats itself -- they run without the error
messages, crash, and start printing out the error messages.  That leads
me to suspect that the ath0 msgs are incidental, since the unit is
crashing regardless.

Is there any data that anyone would like me to collect and send
somewhere?

re,
spd