[CUWiN] 0.6.0 and > crashing on soekris

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Tue Feb 7 22:00:15 CST 2006

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 07:47:12PM -0500, simon-cuw at uc.org wrote:
> Moving to the second MiniPCI slot didn't make any difference. Maybe there's
> been a change to the NetBSD atheros driver.

The driver has certainly changed, but mostly for the better....

What version of Soekris' comBIOS do you have?  Also, do you have more
than one radio on your board?  Lots of ethernet activity?  I ask these
questions because the hardware errors may be related to PCI bus contention
(too much activity) or PCI bus misconfiguration (could be caused by a
BIOS bug).

Is your board getting sufficient power?