[CUWiN] CUWiN VISTA:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Feb 13 18:49:39 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that CUWiN has just been approved to host an
Americorps VISTA volunteer (think PeaceCorps in the US).  We had multiple
applicants, but ended up choosing to go with Ross Musselman.  Ross will be
working with us for the next year -- but more importantly, he'll be working for
you (the developers, the volunteers, the curious inquirers), helping us to
answer your questions, get you hooked into the CUWiN project, and expand and
support the pilot locations for CUWiN's technologies.  So I'm very happy to
introduce the newest member of Team CUWiN -- congrats to Ross!

--Sascha

P.S.  It is possible that we may have an opening for a second VISTA this Summer
-- intrigued?  Check out: http://www.americorps.gov/about/programs/vista.asp

--
Sascha Meinrath
Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President