[CUWiN] N00b Question

Jef Green jefg at onshore.com
Mon Aug 6 11:36:14 CDT 2007

Thanks for the reply, David.

The other question I had was whether or not it is feasible to change the
private address subnets the radios will be using for user space/dhcp.  We
have a rather large set of private NAT'd subnets internally already, and I'd
like to have the CuWin radios conform if possible.  This way if we wanted to
use a common NAT router, their would be no overlap.  We tried changing
subnet declarations in the config files and even tried disabling ethip in
the interface config files, but the radios rebooted with no address instead
of the addresses we had declared.  Possibly their is an easier solution for
this as well.  It seems the software is designed to automatically choose
IPs/subnetting based on MACs of the radios, but I'd like to know if I can
control or disable this function (within reason).