[CUWiN] Activity?

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Tue Aug 5 08:52:35 CDT 2008

Hi Folks, Just wondering if your group is still active?
Haven't seen any email from this list for 7 months or so.
So I'm just wondering.
--

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross."
- Sinclair Lewis.

"Fascism came to America in a bombed out skyscraper, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross."
- Jeff Kinz, with apologies to Sinclair Lewis.

Isn't it amazing how much more respected and better liked our new policy
that the Geneva convention doesn't apply to us and that torture is legal
has made America around the world?

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government
when it deserves it." We may hope that our leaders and our government
stand up for our ideals, and there are many times in our history when
that's occurred. But when our laws, our leaders or our government are
out of alignment with our ideals, then the dissent of ordinary Americans
may prove to be one of the truest expressions of patriotism."
- Mark Twain

Statistically, terrorists are less dangerous than supermarket grapes. In
response to this information, the Bush administration has added grocery
stores that have produce sections to DHS duties. Please add a 1 hour
wait time to your grocery shopping trips as the lines to get past the
security checkpoint and into the grocery store can be quite long.

Also please remember you will not be able to purchase more than 3
ounces of any liquids such as bleach, toothpaste, water or soda.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.