[CUWiN] Re: CU-Wireless Digest, Vol 40, Issue 1

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 10 07:27:42 CST 2008

Hi
I think it is sad that companys that could use a mesh
network wont or well
not support a mesh network
but want to be able to get information out to the
community
(i've be in a few community project that have failed
due to lack of
communication)

I think it is sad when the youth of the town are
download commercial stuff
(music, videos, DVD, etc) via itunes or illegally for
there Ipods while
there is lots of videos, mp3 going to waste in the
town, or on the internet
that are free
yet the youth are ask for internation music ??
(i've give 6 cd-roms of data mostly video clips that
i've given to the
town - i wont get to see them again or anybody else
for that mater)