[CUWiN] Request infor to form a CWN

Jon Pezold jon.pezold at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:56:03 CDT 2009

Is this list a good place to ask questions about starting a community
wireless network?  I believe I have identified a fiscal sponsor for 501(c)3
tax exempt status, funding should be relatively easy in my area, but input
about what kind of funding needs to anticipate would help.  I'm also
interested to hear what kind of technical expertise is necessary to get off
of the ground.  I'm anything but a technical guru.  Has anyone put together
a worksheet for starting community networks?  A tool like that would be just
super.  If not, would anyone be in collaborating with me to create one?
Thank you for your feedback.