[CUOA-Discuss] Broadband Survey--First Shift Results

Laura Allured laura.allured at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:07:40 CDT 2009

Greetings,
Just a quick update from the first shift for the survey.  We had a great
turn out of volunteers; forty-one completed questionnaires, and we have
learned alot.

We have a huge need for more volunteers, especially for the 1-4 and 5-7
slots.  I believe that we will find more people at home from 5-7 than any
other time.  If anyone is willing to come out or knows someone that we can
contact to knock on doors, all help would be most appreciated!

Saturday will be the big push.

Thanks,
Maryalice

--
Laura Allured, Broadband Access Advocate
Independent Media Center