[CWN-Summit] Summit Documentation:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Aug 25 17:42:09 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

This list should now be fully operational and is set to digest mail and
send out a single e-mail each day to subscribers (you can change your
preferences if you'd like to receive mail as it comes in).

We've begun putting Summit Documentation online at:

www.communitywirelesssummit.org

Up already are streaming videos from the opening and closing plenaries,
several power point presentations from various panels (please send me
copies of your presentations if you have them and I'll put them online),
and Session Notes from each workshop session.

Still to come:

1. Videos from all nine Saturday Sessions.
2. Notes from the three Sunday Brainstorming Breakouts.
3. Notes from the Sunday Strategizing/Next Steps Session.

How _YOU_ can help:

1. Spread the word about these online resources.
2. Look over the Session Notes from the panels you attended and add
information and commentary.
3. Stay tuned for more information.

As always, let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or
comments.

In solidarity,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & Pres.  *  Project Coordinator  *  Project Manager