[CWN-Summit] CWN success/failure stories - please submit!

NewburyOpen.net wireless at newburyopen.net
Thu Aug 26 12:19:59 CDT 2004

I'm compiling the list of CWN success and failure stories, to be
compiled in a "case study" type of web page.

Please send me stories via email; links to websites; or PDFs of things
that you find.  Even if you were at the summit and presented your
project, I'd appreciate spending the time to send me the appropriate
information, if possible (but even a link will do at the very least).

Format:

-------

What is the CWN project in a nutshell?

Who were the collaborators and how did the idea start?

Do you consider the project a success or failure, and why?

Did you come under any pressure from commercial organizations in your
efforts?

What do you consider the "best practices" that worked most successfully
for your project?

What would you do differently if you were to approach a similar project
again?

What was the timeframe and budget for your project?

Is the project still ongoing - and what is involved with maintaining
the project?

Where can someone find more information about the project?

-------

Thanks,
Mike

-------
Tech Superpowers, Inc. - "Technology for Genius®"
252 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116

[Phone]   (617) 267-9716   [Email]     oh at techsuperpowers.com
[Fax]     (617) 267-8927   [Email 911] pageoh at techsuperpowers.com
[Pager]   (888) 377-9591   [Web]       http://www.techsuperpowers.com

[PSST!] Get our monthly e-mail newsletter -
http://www.techsuperpowers.com/TQ