[CWN-Summit] Recent Washington Developments

Stelios Valavanis stel at onShore.com
Mon Aug 30 13:19:31 CDT 2004

done. took me 2mins. i pointed out greater commercial development potential
with openness. i feel that i represent that to some extent in our group even
though i'm also on the non-profit side. the FCC needs to hear it.